To all those I can't count no more,,thank you for visiting and I appreciate your interest.To those who have kept dropping by while I haven't been posting during these past long months,,I apologize for not posting.To those
I'm happy to be able to be doing this again on what I'm doing it on.
Yeah,,I'm still glowing over my new pc.It's a pure pleasure.Truly is.And for once I am kind of ahead of the curve.Totally current mechanically,,oodles of mem and running W8.It's taking some getting used to but,,I am.It's like when I got my first pc,The Tower of Terror,,that I called BigBoy way back before the towers fell.But it's got more space, quicker processing and it was less than half the price. Ahh,technology?
Altho,,soon after getting it online I was reminded why I sort of like going low tech when all the baddies are targeting each new thing as soon as it comes out.
I got a virus.Ransomwarz.Yeh,,all this time using the old lower tech pc's,,I just suffered with old and slow.No viruses.
Within the first week using this new thing,,yesterday,,BAM!locked out being told I have to pay to get it unlocked.I sed 'whuuut?'But,,it turned out to be no biggee.I fired up the old mule and checked the web for info then called a guy.Yep,,I have a 'guy',now!(Hi,guy!I know you'll see this soon enuff.I Thankya!Stop by,,I owe you a 'tip' at least.)
He walked me thru the steps,,well,,since I didn't have a phone by my pc,,he talked me thru it and I walked thru it.Going back and forth from room to room and literally felt like a dolt when I was done and realized I had totally forgot my wife has a cell now.
Anyways,,it's back up now.
I have another apology,,the links in previous posts to my cwahi site are all screwed up.
So,,here's 'fresh' ones:
(The title is a link and so is the url)
- Regarding Soy How I Discovered Soy's Detrimental Effect's by Roy Harbin - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_pg1.htm
- Regarding Soy Index - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/
- Regarding Soy Reference Links - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_ref_links.html
- Soy History Pg1 U.S. 1767 to 1919 - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_history_pg1.html
- Soy History Pg2 1940's to 70's - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_history_pg2.html
- Soy History Pg3 Europe & Australia - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_history_pg3.html
- Soy Information Pg1 - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_ref_info_pg1.html
- Soy Information Pg2 - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_ref_info_pg2.html
- Soy Information Pg3 - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_ref_info_pg3.html
- Soy Information Pg4 - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_ref_info_pg4.html
- Soy Webwalk Pg1 - http://royharbin.cwahi.net/soy/re_soy_webwalk1.html
Hey,,for all those guys concerned with the whole soy thing like I am,,I have found out a few food items that alledgedly promote testosterone production naturally.IPrimarily it's about nitric oxide.)
watermelon,dark chocolate,cherries,oysters (yuk),grassfed butter,bananas,garlic,ginger,nutmeg,olive oil,salmon,alcohol (ideally red wine but,,alcohol),walnuts,pistacheos and almonds.
Ha!Who knew nuts were good for 'da' nuts?
Anyway,,I believe it.
I thought I had reached the final stage of feeling better/younger a few days after my last birthday,,March 7.It was like I got 'energized' and it keep going and going.I thought I couldn't sit still before that and didn't realize that 'that' was sitting still compared to what it became.I can't describe it adequately but it was an awesome feeling.
After I discovered the info about the nitric oxide boosters I looked and seen a 'cake recipe' in it so I told my wife.She incorporated the appropriate items into a 'nutty upside down fruit' cake recipe we came up with a while ago and it was dazzlingly delicious!!Yeah,,I sed,,dazzingly!!(pic)
Now,,she baked it 3 days ago.I have eaten some everyday and there is no doubt it has had an effect on me.(pic)The not sitting still has been joined by a calmer some how yet even more energetic energy.And I am not going into the effect on my libido.I will let saying,,BETTER suffice.I now wonder if there will be an equal yet opposite effect when I do not eat it so often.I'll find out.
Okay,,good enuff for the first day back in the saddle here.
Again,,thank you to all those who have kept peepin during my 'slackness',,even if I can't tell that you have,,thanks for stopping in to all those new sets of eyes popping in.I appreciate it and,,
Ya'll come back now!Y'hear?!?